Discover The Stock Market Trading: Tutorials, Sessions and Advice
Maybe your heard stories about stellar returns (or enormous losses :)) of your friends/colleagues earned through trading in the stock market. Or a sweet talking personal banker you met the other day wanted you to invest in ULIP, ELSS or similar product. Maybe your office colleague explained you the benefits of choosing a particular fund and asset allocation when filling up your NPS (pension) plan.
Probably, you are curious about investing and/or trading in shares, mutual funds and other securities market products but confused about the lack of simple, clear and affordable training. Fret Not! We will help you – in more than one way, from educating, enabling and empowering you to make profitable investments and trades in the securities.
We have a few free video sessions to explain the basics – from market structure, regulations, opening a trading account, executing your trades to managing risks associated with investment in shares.
These sessions are designed to answer, among others, following questions.
- Is stock market investing for individuals?
- Why should individuals even think about investing in stock markets when there are alternatives like real estate and gold?
- What does one need to know to invest in stock markets?
- Are there securities market products for my investing needs?
- What are the tax implications of investing on stocks/shares? Does the tax department reward investors for investing in stock?
- Should investments, or part of the investments, be liquid and divisible? Can stock markets provide such options?
- What is diversification and why is it important when it comes to investing?
- What are structured products? Are these for me?
- Financial planning for various goals?
- Which mutual funds to invest? What are various mutual fund types?